Kingfisher Recruitment respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
– We recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of personally identifiable information you may share with us (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address and telephone number).
– In general, you can browse sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We do track the internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyse this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
– Some of our web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with more tailored information when you return to our site. “Cookies” are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our service to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
– We store information you supply in personalising your use of our services.
– We protect information of registered users from outside parties by storing it in a fully secured database.
– In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (such as advertisers) is aggregate information about our users.
– Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms; for example, 52% males visit a particular site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content and/or services of sites linking out of our network or for personally identifiably information made available by you or another third party in or through Kingfisher Recruitment.
Acceptable use policy
Thank you for reading the Kingfisher Recruitment acceptable use policy (AUP). By accessing this website, or by contracting with us for service, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by this policy and the terms and conditions it contains, as well as any other additional terms, conditions, rules or policies which are displayed to you in connection with this service/website. The purpose of this AUP is to comply with the relevant laws of the republic; to specify to customers and users of our service/website what activities and online behaviour are considered an unacceptable use of the service/website; to protect the integrity of our network and to specify the consequences that may flow from undertaking such prohibited activities.
This document contains a number of legal obligations with which you are presumed to be familiar. As such, we encourage you to read this document thoroughly and direct any queries to us at Tel: (021) 794-8797 or by emailing us.
Our services also offer access to numerous third-party web pages. You acknowledge that we exercise absolutely no control over such third-party content, or sites and in such cases, our network is merely a conduit or means of access and transmission. This includes, but is not limited to, third-party content contained on or accessible through Kingfisher Recruitment network websites and web pages or sites displayed as search results or contained within a directory of links on the Kingfisher Recruitment network. It remains your responsibility to review and evaluate any such content, and that any and all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, such content rests with you.
Privacy and confidentiality
Where the user has authorised a minor to use any of the Kingfisher Recruitment services or access its websites, you accept that as the parent/legal guardian of that minor, you are fully responsible for: the online conduct of such minor; controlling the minor’s access to and use of any services or websites; and the consequences of any misuse by the minor, including but not limited to transactions entered into by the minor using such access. Kingfisher Recruitment cannot be held liable for any business dealings you have with any third parties on the internet, including any vendors, or advertisers found on, or through, the Kingfisher Recruitment network.
Reservation and non-waiver of rights
Kingfisher Recruitment reserves the right to amend or alter this policy at any time, and without notice to you. Kingfisher Recruitment reserves the right to take action against any individuals, companies or organisations that violate any of the prohibited activities set out herein, or engage in any illegal or unlawful activity while accessing our services, to the fullest extent of the law.
Kingfisher Recruitment reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to act against other types of abuse not listed in this document and to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network. Kingfisher Recruitment reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorised attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.
Kingfisher Recruitment reserves the right to remove any information or materials in whole or in part, that, in Kingfisher Recruitments’ sole discretion, is deemed to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
Although Kingfisher Recruitment will provide a “best effort” service, including regular updates on computer viruses and other threats to security of data, it is the responsibility of the communicating parties to safeguard their data, and Kingfisher Recruitment cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising as result of the failure to do so. Kingfisher Recruitment does not waive its right to enforcement of this AUP at any time, or prejudice its right to take subsequent action, should Kingfisher Recruitment fail, neglect or elect not to enforce a breach of the AUP at any time.